Monday, January 31, 2011

BILLBOARD #lolcats


Want to know where I got the information from my last post at? That's right, Billboard.com. It's one of my favorite webistes on the web. I love music so I can go there and see which one of my favorite songs is charting, along with keep up with concerts, and watch neat music videos. One of their newest charts, is the social 50. It show's an artist's popularity based on their weekly addtions of friends/fans/followers along with artist page views and weekly song plays. The past few weeks it's been a toss up between Justin Bieber and Rihanna fighting for the top spot; however, right  now Justin Bieber reigns as queen (sorry beliebers) of the charts and Rihanna stays at number 2.



Another website I enjoy is LOLCATS.com I first started reading it as a joke, but some of the posts are surprisingly borderline funny. Every once and a while you'll find a good one like the one above. Plus hey, who doesn't like cats? LOL(cats).

1 comment:

  1. Although I don't know much about LOL Cats I do visit, Billboard.com occasionally. I would recommend that you try 2DopeBoys.com if you haven't already! It gives a lot of spoilers but I love it!

    ReplyDelete