Saturday, January 22, 2011

Must Stop Reading........

I can not stop reading this book! I actuallly enjoy reading. I usually use the excuse that I don't have enough time to read and that's why I don't but now that I have an incentive to do it I cant stop! Okay, now on to the book. I'm on chapter 11 now, I told you I couldn't stop reading. Because I have 5 chapter's to cover i'm just going to give a little recap of what's happend.

After much  begging and pleading, Miss Skeeter convinces Aibileen to be in her book about working as a maid for a white family as long her name is kept confidental. Aibleen then tries to convice Minny to be in be the book also but Minny isn't buldging. In the last chapter that focused on Minny, the chapter concluded with Minny hiding in Miss Celia's bathroom hiding from Mister Johnny but it turned out to be the maintenance man. However, Minny finally does meet Mr. Johnny and he turns out to be a nice man. He's just as confused as Minny as to why Miss Celia doesn't want Mister Johnny to know about her.

Alot has happend the last 5 chapters but those are the most important thing! The next chapter has the heading "Miss Skeeter" so I wonder if they'll finally start writing the book This is going to be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment