Sunday, January 30, 2011

What's their names?


Think you know who Audrey Graham, Onika Maraj, Kesha Sebert or Robyn Fenty is? Probably not. Those are the names of Drake, Nicki Minaj, Ke$ha and Rihanna. I found this pretty interesting. It makes me wonder why stars change their names in the first place. But i guess I could never imagine Rihanna going as Robyn or Cameron Jibril Thomaz (Wiz Khalifa) on an album. In the world of music, I guess a catchy name is as important as a catchy tune. Check out the link. http://www.billboard.com/#/features/125-pop-stars-real-names-1004078432.story

PS. Aubrey took a note from Robyn's rule book, seeing as Rihanna and Drake are the two megastars middle names. So I guess they didn't have a crazy name transformation like Onika's.

No comments:

Post a Comment