Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FOREVER.



I've been meaning to post this video for a while now but I just keep forgetting. I just can't stop watching this video. This is one of my favorite songs ever, and it was supposed to be performed by Chris brown on Grammy night 2009 but everyone know's what happened then. Since then, Chris brown has been trying to rebuild his career from the ground up, and has successfully done it. However, I don't think he'll ever be as famous as he could have originally been. Everyone was hearlding Chris brown as the next Michael Jackson but instead of michael, trouble came to him too young in his career. Well anyways, back to the video. I really like this video because it really bridges the old chris brown to the new chris brown. He's doing dance moves he did way back when and he also incorporates alot of the dance moves he was doing in this video in his new videos, so I guess everything isn't lost. The only thing I Hate about this performance is that he uses autotune. I don't understand why such a talented young singer would use autotoune to sing a hit he's sung flawlessly on multiple occasions, especially at the Grammy's. Today, he sings live with autotone all the time, but he doesn't need it, he sounds flawless without it. It's sad he's trying to rebuild his career by fitting in the crowd and using autotune because he was once the leader of the crowd and the only singer singing without autotune.

1 comment: