Monday, April 18, 2011

November, 23 2003

This reading happens all on November, 23 2003. I'm not sure why the change in chapter titles but I like it. In fact, I like to name my facebook albums by the dates all the photos were taken just so i'll always remember. The reading opens with the twins in their dining hall when a big fat football player comes up and hugs them, and asks them about Mark Zuckerberg working with them. They didn't even know if he was all the way on board. However, later in the Meeting, Mark did meet them. Their plan was to devise a website called the Harvard Connection. Mark was Thrilled, and he decided to Join, it was going to be a life-changing website for all the boys.

I like how i'm finally getting to the founding of Facebook! I'm starting to think that either Mark will get greedy and take everything from the twins and Eduardo, or Eduardo will get jealous of Mark and the twins. Who knows, only more reading will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment