Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm gettin Paperrrrrrrrrrrr

This has become one of my favorite new songs, I just really love the beat! Who knew Chris brown can rap? He's often heralded as the greatest singer of our generation but apparently he started out rapping! He's actually pretty good and he has my favorite line in the whole song. I find myself whistling it all the time. I also like the throwback to old school hip hop in this visual, the jordan jerseys, and nike shoes bring everything together to form great artistic visual to this song.


Along with Chris Brown, This girl can rap! I really liked this interpretation, it was really different. I have no idea how she learned the Busta Rhymes verse,  it's crazy! All in all, I think she did a great job and her interpretation of the song was equally fantastic.

1 comment: