Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rolling in the Deep.

I've fallen in love with this song. I loved the original, and I love the Mike Posner version. It wasn't until not too long ago that I even knew who Adele was, I had heard her songs, but never knew the name. Now I love her music, she's so different. It's nice to finally see some artist from the UK back in mainstream music, first Adele and now Jessie J. It reminds me of the days of the beatles and the Rolling Stones, although Jessie J and Adele definitely places into different music niches. I've also always liked Mike posner, mostly. I liked the song cooler than me alot, but the rest of his songs were kind of Ehh to me. I just liked how some of his songs were of a retro-futuristic vibe. He's been off the scene for a little while but this cover will definitley bring him back to the charts. Anyways, both songs are different and each represent the artists musical niches, but they are all very pop culture.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they played one of her songs (make you feel my love) on #Bones...just saying.

    ReplyDelete