Tuesday, February 15, 2011

1953

In this reading I learned mostly about Richard Green, the man that had died.  Still, this book is off to a long start. So far It's just been getting creepier, I get chills everytime I read it knowing that this book is a true story not just a fable. 

Richard Green, was born on July 10, 1953. Here I am thinking this book was from the 1800's when Sherlock Holmes was first written but this man is of the new age! He's only six days younger than my grandmother. That really creeped me out. Apparenttly he became interested in the Sherlock Holmes book as a young child and by the time he was eleven he had "fallen under the spell of Sherlock Holmes." Well that spell ended up killing him. 

I guess I like this book so far. It just kinda creeps me out that it's real. I'd rather read a fictional story but I really don't want to read another 50 pages. I might be on a quest for a new book this week, I need another "The help", or atleast anything to keep me interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment