Sunday, February 27, 2011

OSCARS

I'm soooo excited for tonight. It's my dream to win an oscar so tonight is a really important night for me, even though I'm not anywhere near being in movies, just a lot of local plays. But still it's important to dream BIG! I feel really bad because I haven't seen a lot of movies this year;although, I still enjoy seeing my favorite actors and actresses win awards. I didn't see The social network, 127 hours,  the fighter, or Black swan. Now that I have netflix i plan on watching all of them this weekend, I can't wait. Random, but I just saw a commercial for Source Code with Jake Gyllenhaal, Academy Awards 2012? Who knows. I can't wait for tonight though. James Franco and Anne Hathaway are both hosting the show tonight and they're both nominated,and they're both great characters. Tonight will be really interesting, I'll get back with you all with an oscar recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment