Saturday, February 26, 2011


I love this place. Urban Outfitters is probably my favorite store ever, unfortunately the only one around her is in BTown (a place I never go).  I look forward to finding an urban outfitters whenever I go on vacation. The couture there is a lot different then what you'd find anywhere around here. That's part of the reason why I like it. Also, they're really affordable. You can find nice clothes at a reasonable price. Their clothe's are kind of querky, it's like geek chic. They also have this cool, "Create your own Tshirt" thing on their website. Nerdy, but I like it. They also have some of the nicest V-necks in the game, as well as a nice selection of Vans and Van-like shoes. They sell just about everything there from clothes, to vintage cameras. 
 
  

Upon my next visit, I plan on getting picking up these shoes, ray-bans, and that hoodie, as well as the rest of the store while i'm at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment