Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tumblr

Okay, so a few weeks back in one of my blog posts I had mentioned that I made a tumblr, Flash-foward three weeks later and I'm in love! Tumblr has got to be my favorite social networking site there is! It's kind of a mix of blogger, twitter, and facebook but in a new sleek but manageable way. It's like the ultimate blog! The tumblr bug hasn't really hit homestead yet and I really like that! I was one of the first people I knew to have a twitter, and I think it's more fun having something before everyone does just so you can say "been there, done that," LOL. Anyways, I really enjoy my tumblr, it's probably the most personal blog I have.I also like how it's your own website and you can customize everything! It's one of the simplest, personal websites i've ever joined and i've truly made it my own. I haven't posted long sensual writings but mainly just re-blogged, <3'd (tumblr lingo) and posted pictures that I like. They say pictures say 1,000 words, and you can easily tell by someone's tumblr the kind of things they like. My blog is open to anyone who'd like to look at it, take a peek --> londentown.tumblr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment